Real Value Supermarket
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of FRONT END & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Front End Customer Experience Manager is responsible for day-to-day front-end operations including supervising team members, handling customer requests, managing all aspects of POS operations, administering and enforcing company policies, and ensuring efficient operation of all front end activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement customer service policies and procedures and communicate customer service standards
- Direct the daily operations of the front-end team to ensure high standards of customer service, productivity, accuracy and efficiency
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Effectively communicate with customers and employees, in-person, over the phone, email and social media.
- Review customer complaints, track customer complaint resolution, and handle complex and escalated customer service
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service and productivity
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Evaluate and manage staff performance
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior customer service and supervisory experience is essential (2+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field would be an asset
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Must possess strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Must have a professional attitude with a timely and concise communication style
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to investigate complex issues to determine the root cause and provide a solution
If the above position interests you, please forward a complete resume including contact details of two referees.
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected] with subject line “Application Front End & Customer Experience Manager” on or before May 31, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com